DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT - LUMAC SLEDDING OÜ
1 INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The following information concerns the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
2. The responsible officer pursuant to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Lumac Sledding OÜ, Sõstramäe tn 12, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia, below called the “Company”. You can contact the Company’s data protection manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Lumac Sledding is the responsible personal private data processor and will forward any necessary data to make payments in our web shop to authorized data processor Maksekeskus AS.
4. When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data you give us (your email address, your name and phone number if applicable) is stored by us in order to answer your question. When storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the applicable data or restrict the processing of it if legal retention requirements apply.
5. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our web-based services, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes, naming the defined criteria for storage duration.
2 YOUR RIGHTS
1. You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to refusal of processing,
– Right to data portability
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection regulatory body.
3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
1. If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the enquiry
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Quantity of data transferred in each case
– The website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your PC when you use our web-site. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive in association with the browser you use and through which particular information is transmitted to the location setting the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet presence more user-friendly and effective in general.
A cookie is a small file with letters and numbers placed on your local unit when you visit our website. If you have not adjusted your browser settings to not accept cookies, a cookie will be placed on your local unit when you visit our website. There are two types of cookies, which type of cookie is decided by the time the cookie is stored on your local unit. The types of cookies are: Persistent cookies and transient cookies. In addition, cookies from a first party (our domain) is different from cookies from a third party.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set period, which can vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. They save a so-called session ID that links different enquiries from your browser to a common session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
The Flash cookies used are not captured by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your terminal device. These objects save the necessary data independently of the browser you use, and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to the private mode. We also recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and your browser history.
Cookies from a first party (first party cookies) is placed by the website you are visiting (e.g. cookies placed by our domain to optimize the website usage).
Cookies from a third party (third party cookies) are cookies placed on your computer by another domain than the website you are visiting. If you visit a website and cookie from another domain is placed on your computer, it is a third party cookie.
2. Your consent
By accepting cookies in your browser and visit our website you consent to our and out service providers’ usage of cookies on our website.
3. Can I withdraw my consent?
Yes. If you wish to withdraw your consent you have to remove the cookies stored on your local unit in your browser settings. If you want to prevent cookies from being stored on your local unit, you need to change your browser settings to not accept cookies. Please be advised, if you choose to not accept cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website or the website may not function at all.
4 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE
1. As well as the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use if they interest you. To do so, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use in order to provide the respective service and to which the above-mentioned principles of data processing apply.
2. We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored.
3. We can also pass your personal data on to third parties if we offer special offer participation, lotteries, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You can find more information about this if you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
4. If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
5 USE OF OUR WEBSHOP
1. If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide personal data that we require in order to process your order. Mandatory fields for the conclusion of contracts are specially marked; other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide in order to complete your order. For this purpose, we can pass your payment details on to our company bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
We can also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
2. Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for the duration of ten years. However, after three years we restrict processing, i.e. your data are only used to comply with legal requirements.